Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weakly Update

This sounds like a bunch of excuses that I haven't posted lately. I haven't had time to update (and there are a ton of airshow photos to post).




Tonight was the second time I DJed for the Orlando Psycho City Derby Girls' practice. I just decided to volunteer my Tuesday nights and its really fun. I am hoping to get some cool photo opportunities. I got two new lenses for my Diana F+.

   


I got a 110mm lens for getting better shots from a distance and a 38mm lens for wide angle shots. I'm planning on taking them to the burlesque show this Thursday to play around with them. Shiny Toy Guns are playing here tomorrow night, but I have not decided if I am going to see them or not. I am busy every night this week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails