Monday, April 5, 2010

St. Augustine Photos (Part 2)

Here are some more photos from St. Augustine (which feels like forever ago). I finally bought my plane ticket travel (May 19-31) to England/Scotland/Ireland. I can't wait!!! I just need to figure out all the things to do when I get there. So, I spent about 13 hours at work over the weekend so that I'll have enough vacation time to take my trip. My allergies are feeling a lot better today. My voice isn't straining for the first time since Friday.

The floating soccer ball looking thing in the second photo is some one's floating hippie house. I can't really explain it more than that.





I really enjoy watching this video. I found it several years ago, but I still randomly look it up. It was the only video I could find for the song back when I found it. I wish I could just sit in that office with them and just aimlessly cut stuff out. I am horrible at cutting straight lines, but I think it would be fun to do if I could be messy about it.

Belle & Sebastian - Simple Things

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails