Monday, April 26, 2010

Blackbird, Fly Photos

Finally!!!!! After screwing around with these negatives and being sorely disappointed. I was really excited about playing around with the BBF, but after scanning the first two rolls of film I didn't want to be bothered with it. I spent over $15 on two rolls of 35mm the other day. I was going to just load it up in good old Holga. I decided to do some snooping on the web. I found a tutorial about using my scanner to scan film with sprocket holes. The scanner will detect the darkness of the sprocket holes and figure that in when it color corrects. Because the holes are completely black, it doesn't calibrate ir for the darkest part of the actual image. Anyway, now that i have bored everyone, I will just post the link to the site for anyone that may have the same problem. Thanks to artpunk for posting this video because it was driving me mad.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails