Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We need more power

My allergies are still kind of dragging me down. Just try to imagine Andre the Giant sitting on your chest and you'll begin to get the idea what it feels like. It was worse this weekend. Somehow, I keep finding myself with an increasing workload everyday. I am really looking forward to putting some time into this freelancing. I just need to get through the other 4 or 5 projects I am working on throughout the week. At least its a fun struggle. I guess I couldn't have picked a better time frame to be single, because I barely have any time for myself right now. I swore I'd make it to yoga tonight. I need stress release.

I've been hooked on this Franz Ferdinand song lately. I used to obsess over Matinee, now I find this one stuck in my head quite often:



Franz Ferdininad - Ulysses

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails