Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Change

Well, I have successfully avoided posting for over a month. And it was a special month no less. I finally turned 30 (on Friday the 13th... how fitting). Being 30 doesn't feel any different, but it feels like I am supposed to be more responsible. I've been dragging my ass to the gym more often. Especially now that I am living the single life again. I can't seem to wait to get to the gym. Now I am planning a hike to Machu Picchu in May, I need to get into shape.

I have to say that everything is going well enough. I ran into my director at work today. He's like my boss' boss' boss or something. Not only did he recognize me, but he had lots of great compliments for me. I am soooo hoping a promotion is on the way. I am going to be moving soon. To a new and hopefully, low maintenance place.

I am going to try to get to the Jim Henson exhibit soon. I am dying to go with my nieces. They'll be here in no time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails