Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mobilizing

This is my first blog from my new laptop. I've been meaning to get one, but I wasn't crazy about spending the money when my desktop pc is only half dead. But a freelance opportunity came up, and I figured this would be the perfect time. The freelance work will pay for the laptop, so now I have the benefit of using it for the job.




This morning I dreamt that I was in school. This theme has been reccuring lately. I am wandering the hallways and I can't remember what room I am supposed to be in. I don't know if the teacher is going to realize I am gone. I don't want to get in trouble certainly. It always bothers me that I cannot even remember where I am supposed be. It occurs to me that I must have been going to this school for a long time. Why doesn't it look at all familiar?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails