Sunday, August 12, 2007

Reconstruction


This is my last weekend before I start flying all over the country. I decided to take a few minutes and rebuild my fallen Gorillaz statues (i.e. super glue Murdoch's head back on, and drill out Noodles hip to insert a metal pin for reinforcement). They sure are fragile for being so pricey, and they're only vinyl for crying out loud. But they're super badass, so I can understand. I bought a shelf for my wall to place them on, but I don't know how soon I'll be moving. I feel good about these upcoming weeks. I guess I had better get swimming soon. Strange, but it is really nice out today. I was in the yard with the doggies, and it wasn't too hot. Maya kept wanting to go out and lay in the sun. I guess I need to get out of the house for a bit.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails