Friday, August 24, 2007

Pain in my ass

Never thought I'd say it, I am missing Orlando a bit. Its quite frustrating being in a different city and not knowing where you are going or where to even go. I am sure there is a ton of cool places to see. If you can find a parking space. One that you won't end up paying a $45 or $70 ticket in. Fucking parking Nazi sons-of-bitches. Way to be exclusive. The people that have permits to park are the ones that can pay the parking fines without batting a false eyelash. And what does Los Angeles have that Orlando doesn't? Don't get me wrong, its not like I've got a lot of love for O-Town. They're are just as many people trying to look cool in Orlando. Its on a smaller scale, but at least you can park, or drive without being cut off. And don't tell me that they have cool stores with clothes that you just can't get anywhere else. You can buy almost anything online nowadays. I am looking forward to being home for a day and a half.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails