Sunday, February 7, 2010

Never a Dull Moment

After breakfast Saturday morning, I remembered my camera was in my car. I had considered trying to get some photos Friday night when I saw the Duke Ellington Orchestra at the Plaza Theatre. I didn't bring my camera in, and so it was sitting in my backseat. I wanted to shoot the last few frames so I could finish the roll and get it developed. I decided to drive downtown to take some pics of the new fire department. As I passed the Historical Center (where I saw the Jim Henson exhibition last year), I saw a truck and SUV with Ghostbusters markings on them. I walked back over to see what was going on and found the museum was opening a new exhibit. Of course I had to go see Ecto I (Ghostbusters is one of my favorite movies) and get some photos.





This was one of my favorite numbers from the Duke Ellington concert.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails