Saturday, July 28, 2007

Black T Shirt


This morning I dreamed that I went to lunch with the usual work group. We stopped at this park where all these people were gathered. We went down to some merch booths and I saw there were tents and stuff set up. I saw a big white tent standing out in the middle of a wide open space. When I got to it, I saw it was a Hot Topic tent. I glanced over and saw a black t-shirt I really wanted. Then someone told me I should check out the stuff inside. I saw there was a bunch of Shaun of the dead shirts. I couldn't find the shirt I wanted. I could not remember what I was looking for. The guy at the counter told me to look through the catalogue. I saw the shirt and recognized it immediately. It was a black shirt with the display from a helicopter saying "You Are Here."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails