Sunday, August 22, 2010

Splitzer

I bought a Splitzer when I ordered the 55mm lens. I figured it would be something else to play around with. I finally messed around with it when I went to Anna Maria island. The roll of film was sitting in my camera forever. I finally shot the last few frames and got it developed this weekend.







I've been listening to Baxter a lot lately. I couldn't find an actual video to I Can't See Why, but I found this video with some cool projections on a building.

Baxter - I Can't See Why
Angels & Tears - Dreaming

3 comments:

Katie said...

Amazing like always! I think I have a roll I need to develop....

lomovera said...

Great photos! And really nice blog :)

Animatronyx said...

Thanks for the compliments :)

Blogging has been a great outlet for my creativity lately.

Related Posts with Thumbnails