Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lucky 100

I shot another roll of Lucky 100 last weekend. I don't shoot as much black and white as I should. The Lucky is a pain to load, and reading the frame # through the window on the back of the camera is impossible if you're not in direct sunlight.









I am feeling so worn out. I am having to work 10 hour days straight through my weekend. I am planning on going to Cedar Point up in Ohio next weekend. I am keeping my fingers crossed I won't need to work next weekend as well.

"Things get damaged
Things get broken
I thought we'd manage
But words left unspoken
Left us so brittle
There was so little left to give"

2 comments:

Blue Monkey said...

I hope you're feeling better now. Know that feeling, don't know how to get back on track. Look after yourself, OK?

Love the first photo. A lot. that's something like a still from a movie.

Animatronyx said...

Thanks Liu. I am pretty tired from working 11 days straight (for about 10 hours a day). Someone backed into my car over the weekend, and I almost had to work this weekend too. Luckily, we are close to being caught up at work, and I am going to get to go to Ohio this weekend. I can't wait to go to Cedar Point to ride all of the rollercoasters!

I am bringing my camera of course. Shooting those pics made me realize I should use more black and white film. How have you been?

Related Posts with Thumbnails