Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lots of Things Going On (+ more photos)

I have finally had some time to work on things now that Halloween has come and gone. I need to get some photos up from last weekend. It was quite an amazing event. Time to get painting again. I also need to start designing. I spoke to Matt from fearpassage about doing some logo and website design. I am really excited to start doing some fun/creative work again. I am looking forward to creating visuals to go with their music.


Here are some photos from random rolls of film I haven't gotten around to posting. The scanner at the lab put some line down a few of the frames. I didn't feel like messing with it. I'll just have to rescan them.











I love this song (the whole "Oh, Inverted World" cd is great really)
The Shins - Past and Pending

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails