Thursday, October 1, 2009

Still Here

I haven't updated in three weeks! I was recently telling someone how it's not very hard to find time to update my blog. Maybe I should rethink that. Well, and there hasn't been a whole lot going on. I ordered the ringflash for my Holga. It should arrive on Friday. So, I am planning on shooting some photos sometime this weekend. I want to try out the flash before the Halloween party. I am a bit worried that it might be an expensive P.O.S. I only found one real review of the ringflash, and it wasn't very positive. I did finally make it to the fabric store and got the material for my costume. I am a bit nervous because in the past I've made my costumes from clothing articles I bought. So, it will be new for me to have to cut the cloth panels and sew it up. I may have to enlist some help.

I've had this song stuck in my head since I heard it the other day. Not so keen on the video though.

Mistaken For Strangers (The National)


"oh you wouldn't want an angel watching over
surprise, surprise they wouldn't wannna watch
another uninnocent, elegant fall into the unmagnificent lives of adults"




I saw this Au Revoir Simone video the other day too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails