Saturday, October 3, 2009

Yippie Kay Yay Mother Falcon!


I got so much done on my off Friday. We decided we're going sailing tomorrow in St. Pete and I was worried I wouldn't get everything done this weekend. But I managed to get to most of it today. I finally got to check out Mother Falcon Clothing (MFC) in Thorton Park. Check it out if you're interested in getting a t-shirt printed. The owners are really cool peeps. Then I stopped in Colonial Photo & Hobby to pick up a couple of rolls of colored film and couple of B&W. My flash finally arrived today too! So, I will take my camera, maybe tomorrow night and shoot some photos. I wish I'd had it the night of the zombie party at Redlight Redlight. Then I made it to the gym for a swim. I weighed in at 194 lbs. I have lost about 16 lbs since I moved. I am trying to keep exercising to keep the trend going. I better get some sleep for tomorrow's sailing adventure. I will take some film with me to document it.

Sleep Sweet (Home Video)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails