Monday, July 6, 2009

Fire in the Sky

There was so much going on this weekend. Friday I met Mimi at the Dali Museum. I think the last time I went I was still in middle school. I've been wanting to get back there for quite a while now. So, I finally made it. I was surprised to see so many people there on a Friday, but I guess a lot of people had the day off.

I spent a couple of night over at Treasure Island on the beach. The view of the fireworks was awesome from the 5th floor. I threw together a comp of a bunch of photos I snapped with my iPhone. The delay on the iPhone camera is pretty horrible. I had to anticipate when the fireworks were going to explode in order to actually catch the image.







I've had It's For You by Out HUD kind of stuck in my head. I kept hearing it when I'd go out, but didn't Shazam it until last week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails