Thursday, May 28, 2009

Perspective

Definition:

- The technique of representing three-dimensional objects and depth relationships on a two-dimensional surface.

- The relationship of aspects of a subject to each other and to a whole.

The first one is so much easier! You just create a vanishing point or two or three and make all of your lines converge to their respective vanishing points. Nothing to it. Lately, I am having a lack of clarity on things. Where am I in relationship to where I think I am at in my life? Where do others view me? I am fairly certain that no matter where I am or would be, I'd never say I was ahead.

Anyway, this song found me on Pandora a couple of weeks ago and has stuck with me. I did some research today and found it's the guy from the Postal Service that isn't in Death Cab.



The chorus is a bit corny, but it makes me laugh.

"I have to type eleven numbers into my cel phone
Just to make it spell ‘love’
So I usually don’t
And it takes up fifteen digits to spell out ‘goodbye’
But if I leave out the ‘good’ I can save us some time
55566688833"


I guess the song is already outdated now that a lot of cels have full QWERTY keyboards. I also like the part about them having to turn off their cels and argue face to face like in the 90's.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails