Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summer Travel

My sister and her family are traveling to Chicago in a month or so. I thought it would be a great opportunity to visit them and my brother all at the same time. My brother said he'll take me to Six Flags. I can't wait. I just talked to Mori before and she said she might be going to Puerto Rico this summer. That sounds like another tempting trip. I better work some overtime if I really want to go. I went to figure drawing for a bit this morning. I need to get myself there regularly. I finally had started feeling pretty confident about drawing when I stopped going. It would be great to get back to that point.

I also started at creating my website. Its just been sitting. So, the plan is to at least get the structure up and working. I can always pretty it up later on.


1 comment:

Katie said...

yay Chicago! and your drawings are lovely like always

Related Posts with Thumbnails