Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Strange Dreams

Sometime this morning I dreamt that Sarah and I were at some club. Sombre Detune (by Royksopp) was playing and Sarah really liked it. Well, in my dream I thought to myself, "She is going to think I am soooo cool because I was just listening to this song in my car. And when we leave here, we'll get in my car, she'll hear the same song, and she'll be impressed at my musical taste." I don't remember the rest of the dream. This morning, I got in my car, and when I started it, Sombre Detune was playing. I don't know why in my dream I remembered that was the last song that was playing in the car.



Sombre Detune - Royksopp

I also dreamt that I was in Europe with my mom, dad, and sister. We were in a rail station trying to catch a train to somewhere. I think France. But the trains were Disney World monorail looking things. But they were open top and only had 6 seats and a second flatbed car for luggage. I was worried because the luggage car had no sides and thought that the luggages would fall off somewhere along the way.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails