Sunday, March 9, 2008

Jason guida un nuovo modello di macchina.


So, I finally convinced myself to let the Mini go. I have been trying to convince myself for 8 or 9 months, and I can't honestly say I feel like I made the right choice. As much as I loved driving the Mini, I couldn't convince myself it was worth driving a car with 70,000 miles on it. Especially when every repair on it costs at least $500. The transmission was starting to get crunchy. I just paid $1,600 to replace the clutch just a year ago. So, how much is the transmission going to cost? What really convinced me was when I could smell the clutch starting to burn up when I was driving home from Universal last weekend. So, I had considered some other cars, but ultimately decided on the Scion tC. Its no Mini, but I do like it. I hate to say it, but practicality has won this time. I have a 100,000 mile warranty on it. Something the Mini didn't have. Its nice having peace of mind. Not worrying what will break next that I can't afford. And anyone that has known me long enough has heard countless times that the Mini was in the shop.

Anyway, here are some pics of the new ride. Tinted windows and a spoiler are on the way. I'll post some pics of it when it is done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Related Posts with Thumbnails