Tuesday, January 1, 2008

So this is the New Year

Last night I decided to stay home. No one planned any parties. I didn't feel like going out and dealing with massive amounts of people. So, I stayed home and made phone calls to friends and watched the Departed. It just kind of came and went. But then again, so did 2007. I feel like I have been floating through life with only pin pricks to remind me its not just a dream. It's not that I don't go out and do stuff. I just don't feel like I have made any great steps forward.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Related Posts with Thumbnails