Sunday, November 18, 2007

Advice


"We should be especially careful in giving advice that we would not think of following ourselves." - Some random quote I found online

In giving some advice today, I realized that I, myself need to be following it. Yesterday morning, I laid in bed wishing my headache to go away. Staring at the ceiling, I began replaying this past year through my mind. What progress have I made in a year? Well, none. Its a bad answer, but its the honest one. I am terrible when it comes to discipline lately. Today, I cleaned the house, cleared out my workspace in the garage (and even painted a bit), and I went swimming at the gym. Will I be able to keep to the plan tomorrow. I guess that remains to be seen.

Here is a list of things to complete:

- Paint/ Draw (there is no deadline, I just need to do it more often)
- Rotate my tires, change my oil, and wash the Mini (by next weekend)
- Repair my carb and get my 442 running (by Feb)
- Put my 2nd shelf up in my room (by Dec)
- Paint Johnna's phone case (by XMas)
- Finish painting my cabinet thing for my shot glasses (by Jan)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails